Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tryazon Rhodes Party Kit!






Tryazon and Rhodes sent me a great party kit to try out! I received an oven mit, $1 off coupons and three free product coupons. I purchased White Bread, Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Rolls!
I was to showcase the Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls but I could not find them so I purchased the regular ones. You can find them at your local Giant Eagle or Walmart.
I first made my famous pepperoni rolls out of the white bread. 
With all their frozen products make sure to add in time for it to thaw out, which is several hours. So After I made the pepperoni rolls I made the cinnamon rolls and we enjoyed both for dinner and dessert at the party. I cant tell you enough how much I love Rhodes! Their products taste really good! Here is their website link for additional products, tips and recipes! Rhodes Bread 
Make sure to check back for my pepperoni roll recipe! 
Have you used Rhodes Bread!? What is your favorite product??

Cinnamon Rolls

Thawing tips for 
  1. Rolls can be thawed overnight in the refrigerator (8-12 hours).
  2. Do not thaw Cinnamon Rolls in the microwave.
  3. During thawing and rising phase, always cover frozen Cinnamon Rolls with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
  4. Carefully remove plastic wrap before baking.

Rising tips

  1. Cinnamon Rolls will rise slowly in a cold kitchen.
  2. The optimal temperature for the Cinnamon Rolls to rise is around 80-90 degrees F.



White Bread

Thawing tips

  1. Bread can be thawed overnight in the refrigerator (8-12 hours).
  2. Do not thaw bread in the microwave.
  3. During thawing and rising phase, always cover frozen dough with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Carefully remove plastic wrap before baking.

Rising tips

  1. Bread will rise slowly in a cold kitchen. The optimal temperature for the bread to rise is around 80-90 degrees F.
  2. Recommended bread pan size is 8 ½” X 4 ½” X 2 ½”. Different sized bread pans may cause the bread to fall.
  3. If your bread should rise too much, you may take the dough out of the pan, punch it down, reshape it, and place it back in the pan to rise again.







#tryazon #rhodesbread +Tryazon 
This was sent to me for free to review. All opinions are my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here