Sunday, October 18, 2015

Robitussin 12 HR Cough Relief Review

It's that time of the year again! My household is going through a spell of severe coughing. Take back your day with NEW Robitussin® 12 Hour. It soothes your throat and delivers fast, powerful cough relief that lasts from morning until night. Available in orange and grape flavors




  AGE                                             DOSE
Adults and Children 12 yrs of age and over        10ml every 12 hrs, not to exceed 20ml in 24 hrs
Children 6 to under 12 yrs of age                       5ml every 12 hrs, not to exceed 10ml in 24 hrs
Children 4 to under 6 yrs of age                         2.5ml every 12 hrs, not to exceed 5ml in 24 hrs
Children under 4 yrs of age                                Do not use

I received this product to try and review. Its a good thing too because it couldn't of come at a better time. With this my oldest son was able to use this medicine. I don't like him missing school and also don't want him to feel bad because of a lingering cough. I was happy to know that he enjoyed the grape flavor. It is NOT like other grape medicine flavors! I tried it too. Actually enjoyable. With having to take only two doses a day I think that is great! I can give it to my son in the morning before school and not have to worry about him needing another dosage and being sick at school. It kicks in right away! Thanks to crowdtap and Robitussin for my free sample!
Click HERE to get a $1 off Robitussin!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here