Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Lovely Candy Co. Sample Review!

The Lovely Candy Company makes premium, consciously crafted candies for consumers looking for indulgent treats which offer the best ingredients available.
 Lovely candies are all natural, certified gluten free, tested non-GMO, certified kosher and contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients. 
They have Chewy Caramels, Fudgee Rolls(think a better Tootsie Roll), Fruit Chews with real fruit pieces, and Gluten-Free Licorice. A great treat for you and a fantastic treat for the whole family. Live Life Lovely! Get your Lovely Candy for the Holidays TODAY! 

These candies are delicious! I was able to sample 6 bags. Bananas Foster Caramels, Fudgee Rolls, Licorice, Cherry Licorice, Salted Caramels, and Super Fruit Chews. My favorite was the cherry licorice! They are awesome and I definitely approve of these!  I love the story behind this company and loving all the natural ingredients make me happy to give these to my family. My children enjoyed them too! We weren't a fan of the original licorice but i can say they were better than the other brands i have tried! Stop by your local Target, Costo, Whole Foods and pick them up today. Would make a great stocking stuffer! Also check their website , You can find more information, their great story of how this company started and buy your favorite Chewy Candy!






























I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

1 comment:

Comment here