Sunday, December 27, 2015

BodyArmor SuperDrink!

BODYARMOR

BODYARMOR is a natural sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, vitamins and coconut water and contains nothing artificial like many other sports drinks on the market. It’s a GREAT choice for young athletes especially, who don’t need all the extra sodium in their diets or the artificial ingredients that come from drinking other sports drinks on the market. 
BODYARMOR comes in 7-great tasting flavors: fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, lemon lime, mixed berry and grape.


BODYARMOR is available at the following locations:
o    New York Metro/Suburbs: Target, Stop&Shop, FreshDirect, Duane Reade, and Rite Aid
o    Boston: Target, Shaw’s, Stop & Shop, Market Basket, Wegmans, Roche Bros., Alltown,        Tedeschi’s,
o    DC/Baltimore: Target, Wegmans, Mars, Royal Farms
o    Philly: Target, Wegmans, Wawa, Sunoco A Plus, Heritage’s
o    Atlanta: Target and Publix
o    Detroit: Meijer and Target
o    LA: Ralph’s, Target, Stater Bros and Alberton’s, Vons
o    SF: Raley’s, Target, Lucky’s, Safeway
o    Seattle: Target, Fred Meyer, Albertsons
o    Cinci: Target and Meijer
o    Cleveland: Giant Eagle
o    Chicago: Target, Jewel-osco
o    Florida: Target, Publix


My son plays baseball year round and just started winter baseball workouts. Normally he takes water or Gatorade but when I came across BodyArmor, a drink for athletes and packed with natural flavors and vitamins, I had to try it! With a variety of flavors I choose the tropical fruit punch and my son wanted the Orange Mango. He loved it! As a mother its important for me to make sure during his workouts and sports he stays hydrated and healthy and I believe these do the trick! Better than the other leading sports drink... especially for the younger kids! My husband also loved these drinks and thought they were really good. So not only do they taste good they are loaded with vitamins, natural sweeteners, and electrolytes ! If you haven't tried these yet  or never even heard of this brand, do yourself a favor and go try them today! I included a $1 off coupon on two that you can print out and go purchase some!


Here is a coupon http://drinkbodyarmor.com/coupon/ to print out and go try it for yourself!



Loves the Orange Mango!



 I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here