Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bobble Bottle Review



Insulate, 15 oz. Peacock
keep it cool or stay hot with NEW bobble Insulate™, a high-grade stainless steel bottle that keeps beverages hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 24. this BPA-free, dishwasher-safe bottle won’t sweat and features a leak-proof seal.
  • Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel
  • Mouth is wide enough to fit most ice cubes
  • BPA-free
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in the U.S.A., Made in China
Pictured is the Peacock color. Retails 29.99
Available in Coral, Mint, Pear, Polar, Sangria and Peacock.
bobble Insulate is easy to maintain and dishwasher safe, or you can wash with soap and warm water to preserve decoration on the bottle.


Classic 34 oz
original bobble is an innovative alternative to single-serve bottled water. with a perfect pop of color, this reusable, bpa-free bottle filters as you drink making tap water tastier with every sip.
  • Replaceable carbon filter is equal to 300 single-serve 16.9 oz. water bottles
  • Convenient, soft-touch carry cap
  • BPA-free
  • Made in the U.S.A.
Available in Black, Lavender, Magenta, Neon Pink and Sky Blue
Retails $12.99


bobble has an activated carbon filter which has a slight electro-positive charge, making it attractive to certain chemicals. as water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of these chemicals are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.


carbon filters require very little maintenance and are perhaps the most powerful chemical absorbents known to man. bobble’s carbon-based filter meets NSF International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction. for best results we recommend changing your filter after 2 months or when it’s filtered 40 gallons/150 liters. filter for use with Classic bobble or bobble Sport only. rinse filter with warm water.

I love my bobble bottles! They are durable and are perfect for me. The insulated one keeps my coffee hot and my water cold for hours! and of course I finally found one that works and that its in my favorite color. The classic one makes my water taste crisp and fresh everytime! Replacing the filters are simple and easy and you can purchase a pack of two filters for only 9.99. I know with baseball season coming up I need something to take along to my sons practices and games and I am glad I can rely on my bobbles!



#endthetrend of single-use plastics with a bottle made to last


Visit http://www.waterbobble.com/ for more products and to purchase yours today!

#endthetrend #bobble 
I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here