Friday, January 22, 2016

Trojan Lubricants

Trojan lube product 208x208
TROJAN™ Arouses* & Intensifies Lubricant:
• *For foreplay massage and manual clitoral stimulation
• Intensifies sensations during intercourse
• Continuous lubrication for uninterrupted pleasure
• Non-sticky & mess-free
• Unscented & clear
Both partners may experience sensations of warming, heat, cooling and/or tingling. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use.
INDICATION FOR USE: Arouses* & Intensifies is a personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to lubricate and moisturize, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body's natural lubrication. This product is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. Not compatible with polyurethane or other condoms.

For more information about TROJAN™ Lubricants, click HERE
My favorite aspect of this product would definitely be the warming sensation. It also does seem to intensify feelings and can be used for massage/ intercourse. I also like that its not messy or sticky and does not have a scent. 

Click for a $2 off Coupon

 I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here