Thursday, October 13, 2016

Love With Food Box!


Love With Food is a monthly snack subscription service that sends a box right to subscriber's doors every month and is a great way to help people discover and sample exciting and unique all-natural or organic snacks. If you like a snack in the box, you can then buy more online in our snack shop at LoveWithFood.com  

 For every box sold, at least a MEAL is donated to a food bank. And so far, Love With Food has donated over A MILLION meals  

They offer three different Snack Boxes - the Tasting (smaller version of the Deluxe), Deluxe, or Gluten-Free (same size as the Deluxe and all snacks are certified Celiac Safe).










Here's an unique offer link for my readers to get 25% off their first Love With Food Deluxe Box: http://bit.ly/2cpqFFB
Enjoy!

Love with Food sent me a nice Deluxe box with some pretty tasty goodies! I opened it right away and had to share with my boys. Everything was perfect and tasted great. I love that with every box they donate to a food bank! I would recommend and try the monthly subscription you wont be disappointed! 


 #lovewithfood  @lovewithfood

I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here