Monday, June 20, 2016

Seventh Generation Party

New hbhp logo



I hosted a seventh generation healthy baby home party. We played bingo and read some very informative articles on ways to keep your family healthy and happy! My guests of all ages were able to learn about a great brand and we had lots of fun playing bingo, and earning prizes!
Creating and having a healthy envirnoment is important! With Seventh Generation you get just that. From baby products to household cleaners.. there are so many choices.
In my party kit I received:
Full size Diapers, dish washing detergent, free and clear wipes and bobble.
Flower seeds, sample wipes, sample deteregent, plum organics varitey foods, and sample zarbees natural cough syrup!

My guests also learned that cleaning product companies are NOT currently required to list all ingredients on the package because there are no regulations in place.  But if companies don't tell you what's inside their products right on the package, how do you know what you're bringing around your family and into your home?
It's time for companies to #comeclean about the ingredients they use in their products!
Read more and take action at 7gen.us/comeclean
 I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here