Monday, May 2, 2016

Johnsonville Grillers Review

Product Image
Cheddar Cheese & Bacon

Johnsonville Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Grillers are made with only premium cuts of pork, Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese and real bacon flavor.


Thanks to Crowdtap I was sent a free coupon to redeem for any flavor of Johnsonville Grillers. There is Cheddar Cheese and Bacon, Swiss Cheese and Mushroom, Original, Cheese and Steakhouse Onion. I chose to get the Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. We cooked them on the grill and served them on toasted buns. Delicious! They have so much flavor and were excellent! Very easy to cook and is a must try! You wont be disappointed!









Johnsonville Grillers are easy-to-cook, and ready for you to grill up quick. 

I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here