Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mr Sketch Scented Markers Review




We were sent a 10 pack Mr. Sketch Scented Washable Markers
  • Colors are bright and vivid, but wash easily from hands and most clothing. Mr. Sketch markers have twice the ink of most markers to last super-long.
  • The smooth-flowing bevel-tip makes sketching easier and draws in fine, medium or wide lines. The tip is sturdy to keep its shape even after months of coloring.
  • The specially formulated, non-bleeding water-based ink is great for easels. It's safe for children and certified AP non-toxic.
  • Each color has its own fun scent that stays even after the ink dries so your keeps smelling as good as it looks. 
  • Includes Red (cherry), Yellow (banana), Dark Green (apple), Blue (blueberry), Orange (orange), Purple (grape), Pink (watermelon), Turquoise (fruit punch), Brown (cinnamon), and Black (licorice) markers.

We were so excited to try these out. First off they are washable so an A plus in my book! A great variety of colors and they are even a nice size for my toddler to hold. Kids were excited to smell each one too. They smelled good! The markers did not bleed through the paper either!

I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here