Tuesday, September 29, 2015

12x12 AngelCrafts Vinyl Review!

I received #AngelCrafts Vinyl at a highly discounted rate!
I have purchase other kinds of vinyl before but was always turned away because of the cost! This Vinyl pack of 35 sheets came in the following colors:



 Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte White, Matte Black, Brown, Magenta, Tomato Red, Tangerine, Sunbeam Yellow, Kelly Green, Blue, Plum, Wild Cardinal Red, Fiesta Pink, Teal, Violet, Royal Purple, Lavender, Beige, Silver, Medium Grey, Gold, Olympic Blue, Sapphire Blue, Sunflower, Lime Green, Dark Green, Red, Burgundy, Peacock, Flat Black, Matte Yellow, Poppy Red, Forest Green, & Azure Blue.


  • This assorted adhesive vinyl is for Indoor/Outdoor Use. Five year outdoor durability
  • Made in the USA!
  • 12 INCHES wide X 12 INCHES long, with 3 mil thickness.
  • Vibrant Colors!
  • Uses: Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Striping, Decals, Window Graphics, Tiles, and so much more!

I made a Minecraft vinyl decal for my sons room. I was able to do this without any transfer paper which i thought was cool. It is very simple and easy to do and work with. As you can see in the photo I used two different colors and cut the vinyl paper with a simple paper cutter and it cut perfectly for me. I then had to stack the green then black vinyl I even had to remove the vinyl a few times because of my mistake of placement and it would remove easily without any ripping or tearing. It is very sticky and even after removing a few times its still on the wall! Great Product!! 

They offer many products! 6x12 or 12x12 vinyl are the sizes I purchased at a highly discounted rate. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0125FQD6C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here