Saturday, May 20, 2017

Nexxus City Shield

Nexxus City Shield 
Shampoo, Conditioner and Creme


These products I have started using for about a week now that I received free from Influenster. 
It is a three step process and when used all together it really helps nourish your hair and transforms ANY hair type to help shield hair from urban aggressors and give  a smooth, frizz protected finish. It helps protect your hair from elements and humidity. I color my hair every 8-10 weeks and was in need of extra protection for my hair.  Its Enriched with Wheat Protein and Indian Lotus Extract. Silicone and colorant free formula with Phyto Protein Complex. I have been loving the difference I have seen while using these products. My hair is much more manageable and I can feel and see a great difference. I would definitely  recommend to ANYONE!

Nexxus City Shield is available at Target, Ulta, Amazon and Nexxus.com


#free #influenster #nexxus

  • I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here