Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bench Boxes!


While searching for baseball stuff for my son awhile back I came across a really cool company called Bench Boxes. Bench Boxes are nutritional and fun snacking boxes, delivered to your door, and are for any sport or level. Items inside are for each player or can also include the coaches and fans! Like my sons baseball team.. they will have snack or some of the kids bring gum and seeds to the games, so instead of the hassle of who is bringing what.. Bench boxes will ship the boxes to you.filled with goodies!  All you need to do is figure out the number of people you are ordering for. You can buy a box for the team for one game, a few games, or for an entire season. As low as $2.99 a player and min. order of 10 people it wont break the bank and believe me the kids will love it! Bench boxes sent me a box for my sons team and right away my son was so excited to open and see what was inside! Here are a few pictures!


I love how convenient these are and so affordable! They also have extras like sunscreen, purell, etc that you can get to include in the box. A fun and easy way to shop for snacks for your team! A great brand and a great idea! Click HERE to check them out and order today! 





#benchboxes
I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.


1 comment:

Comment here