Tuesday, June 28, 2016

L'OREAL Extraordinary Oil Curls!

L'Oréal Paris


System renourishes, redefines curls in 1 wash.
Transform dry curls to lustrous & defined.




I am constantly trying new hair care products, mostly trying and testing them out to see what fits my hair care needs.  I have used the nourishing line which worked well so I was excited to try the curling one out. After shampooing and conditioning, you apply the mask on your hair and leave it on for a few minutes than rinse. I was able to achieve nice curls without even blow drying my hair!

Please do your self a favor and check out their products! http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/products/hair-care/concern/curly-hair.aspx

 I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's impressive:) I too am on lookout for things for helping my hair

    ReplyDelete

Comment here