Saturday, June 11, 2016

Chick-fila Moms!

As a part of Chick-fila mom panel they sent me a nice card with two promotional cards to try their new frosted coffee and spicy southwest salad for Mother's Day. I love being a part of this panel! I was asked after getting the salad to reuse the container and make something! So I turned it into a little gnome garden and sprinkled with flower seeds! and now the flower seeds are starting to grow.

Also don't forget to download the chick fila app  on your phone and sign up for a free sandwich!
http://bit.ly/1P5fyde


I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. #chickfilamoms 

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that? I personally love Chick-fila! They have great food!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here