Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Akron Zoo Review

AKRON ZOO!



My boys LOVE animals! We have not been to the Akron Zoo yet so we took a trip to check the place out. It was so much fun and the boys cant wait to go back. It was the perfect size zoo as well!  my three year old was able to walk without a stroller the whole length of the place and then some!
So many cute activities to keep the kids entertained besides  just the animals! Its nice place to take the family.









 Yes the tigers and bears were very cool to watch and see, but the aquarium was really cool to get up close and was my favorite part!

You can even host a birthday party or other types of parties at the zoo!
A nice restaurant is also in the park that is set up nice and clean with bathrooms inside. We didn't have to sit in the hot sun, there was enough tables for many many guests.  Workers were very nice and friendly, which is always a plus in my book.


There are also new baby snow leopards on display!
I don't want to spoil all the fun but the best advice I can give is to go to the zoo and see for yourself how cool it is. There is also a nice gift shop to buy souvenirs when you are all done!



HOURS & ADMISSION
Summer Season
April- October
10 am-5pm daily
Admission
Adults..$12
Senior Citizens (62+) ...$10
Children (2-14) ...$9
Akron Zoo Members... Free
Non Member Parking.. $3

Winter Season
Nov-March
11am- 4pm daily
Admission per person...$7
Akron Zoo Member... Free
Non member parking... $3

Click HERE for more information! Buy tickets online!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive free tickets for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.   

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Zoos are always a lot of excitement, especially for the little ones. We haven't been to this one before.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here