Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tide Pods Review


Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consist of a detergent, stain remover and brightener all at once. Simply pop in one pac for most loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. Tide PODS® quickly dissolves in any temperature, and can be used in front and top loading washing machines, both standard and high efficiency. For a simple yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS® is the all-in-one solution you've been looking for.


  • With 6x more clean*. It’s got to be Tide.
  • 3-in-1 laundry pacs: detergent, stain remover, brightener.
  • Tide PODS® laundry pacs dissolve quickly in hot & cold.
  • Tide PODS® Original is specially formulated with HE Turbo technology that contains quick collapsing suds and targets tough stains.
*Based on stain removal performance of 1 pac of Tide PODS® vs. 6 doses of the leading liquid bargain brand base variant in a standard top loading machine.
Like any household detergent, keep away from children.
Tide PODS® provide the Tide clean you love in an easy-to-use form. Each pac contains cleaning agents, stain removers, and brighteners. And the innovative, multi-chamber design separates key ingredients until they hit the wash for maximum cleaning power.
Toss Tide PODS® Original pac into the washing machine drum before you add clothes. Turn on any cycle, without worry as Tide PODS® dissolve in any temperature. For especially dirty loads, you can add a second pac.





So I am sure you have seen a Tide Pods commercial on TV.


I see this one all the time, talking about how much cleaner and brighter you can get your clothes. I really wanted to see if would actually work..
 I was sent four samples to try out and see for myself. I do use several kinds of laundry detergent. But have never used Tide Pods til now. I really love that it is in pac form because honestly measuring it out gets messy and most of the time I either add too little or too much detergent. I have used two samples already and love how I have noticed a change in how cleaner my clothes are and they smell nice too!
I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried these before and they seemed to work really well. I love the smell of tide, but it's a bit on the expensive side.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here