Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bear Country Fun Sticker & Activity Book Review


The Berenstain Bears come to life in The Berenstain Bears Bear Country Fun Sticker and Activity Book that fans are sure to love! Join the whole Bear family in creative and interactive fun with 32 pages of age-appropriate activities such as word finds, mazes, puzzles, coloring pages, and colorful reusable stickers that are sure to please. Features Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, Honey, and their friends from Bear Country.





The Berenstain Bears have been around for a very long time, I grew up reading these books all the time. Now my kids love reading them too. This Activity book is filled with so much fun and keeps the kids entertained! Mazes, Connect the dots and Coloring pages just to name a few! It also has a ton of stickers that you can add to the pages and are reusable so you can take them on and off again and again.

This can be purchased on Amazon by clicking HERE

I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here