Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Garnier SkinActive

Image result for garnier usa
New Garnier SkinActive is a range of skin care products exclusively developed for the many needs and demands of your modern, busy life.


Remove makeup without rinsing or harsh rubbing. Micellar Water is surprisingly power, yet gentle to all skin types! 


Actively smooth, brighten, and even your skin's tone and texture. With Clearly Brighter's antioxidant enriched formulas, reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, even dark spots.


An entirely different way to cleanse. Like a magnet, the micelle molecules in this all-in-1 SkinActive cleanser remove face makeup, lifting dirt and oil away from the skin--no harsh rubbing, no rinsing required.
Actively smooths, brightens, and protects with SPF 15. See Brighter Looking skin in just one week.

I received several samples to try and share. Along with information brochures and a gift card! I have not used this product or any other Garnier Face product and I was pleasantly surprised at how good these are. Both Micellar Cleansing Waters Retail at $8.99 and the Daily Moisturizer is $14.99.
These two products together are awesome. I have noticed immediately after use that my face feels refreshed and soft. All you need to do is apply the Micellar Water on a cotton pad, wipe your face. No need to even rinse! After your face is dry, apply the Clearly Brighter Moisturizer. The Moisturizer smells good too! A very good combination for your face. Even for sensitive skin.

#GarnierUSA #GarnierSkinActive #Activeisbetter #freesamples

Garnier's Website for skin care products and great tips on keeping your skin looking great!

 I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here