Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Flipz Movie Night!

Flipz movienight product 208x208


It’s that time of year when the weather gets colder, the days get shorter and families nestle up together to watch movies. In the spirit of celebrating movie night I was sent Flipz coupons to buy 2 free Flipz chocolate covered pretzels! Movie night snacking is never boring when you’re munching on the perfect combination of salty and sweet. We made movie night awesome with FLIPZ® in the mix! I also provided a link at the bottom to encourage you to twist up your own family movie nights!

I couldn't find the FLIPZ® Limited Edition Snowflake Covered pretzels, but we found and bought our favorite, Milk Chocolate! Yum Yumm! We simply just put on some christmas movies and had a family movie night eating Flipz Pretzels ;)

Whether it’s creating your own home fort theater or making a unique FLIPZ® snack mix, FLIPZ® has helped make movie night even more awesome for my family. 
#FLIPZmovienight


Flipz Pretzels can be found at your local Giant Eagle, Walgreens, & Target!

Click HERE to save $1 on Flipz Pretzels!

I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

1 comment:

Comment here