Monday, November 30, 2015

Silicone Ice Trays!

Legos! I have two boys who are obsessed with legos! I received these at a discount for my kids! I first made chocolate lego people and then used ice! I also seen a recipe on pinterest to make lego block cake pops. That will be something I will do next with them. These molds are very easy to use. The pieces popped right out and clean up was a breeze. There are so many other ideas these can be used for! Very fun product!
A creative way to enhance any type of party
Show your fun side and you'll be the talk of any event


These silicone trays offer endless possibilities, including candy, chocolates, ice cubes, Jell-O, soaps or crayons.
You'll be amazed how COOL, VERSATILE and FUN these ice cube trays are - and at such a LOW COST
Benefits and features:
- Non-stick and BPA free
- Microwave oven and dishwasher safe 
  • Multi-Use: Make ice, chocolate, candy, Jell-o or crayons
  • Oven safe to 400 degrees; Freezer safe
- Easy to clean
- Durable and Flexible
- Inexpensive and reusable

Right now they are $14.99 on Amazon!  Enter code JMCQALGP at checkout to get 50 % off!!
Click HERE to purchase! #FUNICETRAYS







I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive these items for a discount. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here