Friday, July 17, 2015

International Delight Iced Coffee Review

 I love love coffee! So I definitely wanted to get in on this awesome Bzzcampaign. As soon as i received my free coupons from bzzagent, right away I went to the store and purchased the Mocha Iced Coffee. I really love the price comparison from how much a iced coffee at the coffee shop costs (way to much) compared to a whole half gallon container of International Delight Iced Coffee. Its so much easier, cheaper and convenient to use! Literally all you need is to pour a glass of this tasty drink and add ice! It seriously is so so good! If you haven't tried it yet, you should!! International Delight makes Iced Coffee, Chai Tea Latte, and Coffee Creamer!
Here is a link that you can sign up for International Delight Member Coupons and find some great Recipes!! #bzzagent #bzzcampaign #IDelightIn10 #GotItFree +BzzAgent





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here