Monday, July 13, 2015

AVEENO® BABY NATURAL PROTECTION FACE STICK WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50


I received a sample pack of  AVEENO® BABY NATURAL PROTECTION FACE STICK WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 from Crowdtap for free! All opinions are my own :)
I love getting samples especially when I know I can use the item. My youngest has sensitive skin and cant wear regular sunscreen. So I have tried many many kinds and when I came across this I was happy!! This sunscreen contains 100% naturally sourced  sunscreen ingredients, a more natural alternative. This extra gentle formula combines broad spectrum protection with skin soothing active naturals oat to help care for a baby's sensitive skin. Plus is smells really good!
  • Fragrance Free
  • Water Resistant +Sweat (80 mins)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil Free

+Crowdtap #unboxme 
#gotitfree #lovecrowdtap




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here