Friday, April 24, 2015

Schick Hydro Silk® TrimStyle® Razor Review

I had the opportunity through bzzagent to try and review a Schick Hydro Silk® TrimStyle® Razor. I received:
  • FREE Schick Hydro Silk® TrimStyle® razor
  • Pass-along coupons for $1 off any Skintimate® shave gel
  • $4-off TrimStyle® coupons to share with your friends

Overview:

Treat them right with the NEW Schick Hydro Silk® TrimStyle® razor, which knocks out all your leg and bikini care needs with one simple tool:

The waterproof bikini trimmer can be used in or out of the shower for convenient bikini maintenance
An adjustable comb has four settings for a customized trim length and clean look and feel
Five Curve Sensing® blades and unique skin guards help reduce irritation while providing ultimate closeness
Water-activated moisturizing serum is dermatologist-tested and helps replenish skin’s natural moisture*
For an enhanced moisturizing experience, use with Skintimate® shave gel!

My Review:
I purchased Skintimate Shave Gel first and used it when I shaved. I shaved my legs and bikini area. I have only used this twice and I cant believe how soft and smooth it has made my skin. The waterproof trimmer truly is convenient! As a woman getting a close shave is extremely important and with this I was able to get that. Using other razors I have also seen some skin irritation but so far with this razor I haven't, which means to me this is like the perfect razor. I would highly recommend purchasing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here